Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Fenders or roller wanted in South east US
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
SGB
Click to view attachment
I'm looking for passenger side front and rear fenders and a passenger side headlight bucket to repair my damaged 73. I have a front lid. I can travel up to 200 miles (I HOPE) in my old Mazda pickup truck to get these. If no one wants to cut the parts off- properly so they can be used, I could probably tow a roller back to Huntsville, but would have to buy or rent a hitch to put on the truck and a tow bar to put on the roller. Just the parts would be alot easier. I'll even bring tools to remove 'em myself if I need to.
I had some feelers going but communications have faltered, so I'm trying this way.

Please PM, or email me at
sgbradley1@comcast.net

bye1.gif Bob, you out there?
sixaddict
I have NOS right side Headlight bucket....BUT it is for 75...You dont list year but if early car ( yes I see bumpers but you could have converted) you do not want this...Not cheap but great to install. Thanks
TOT
SGB
its a 73, and I would like to get the whole thing (fender inner well, HL bucket) all as a piece...

Thanks though.
doit2xs
QUOTE(SGB @ Feb 16 2012, 09:04 AM) *

Click to view attachment
I'm looking for passenger side front and rear fenders and a passenger side headlight bucket to repair my damaged 73. I have a front lid. I can travel up to 200 miles (I HOPE) in my old Mazda pickup truck to get these. If no one wants to cut the parts off- properly so they can be used, I could probably tow a roller back to Huntsville, but would have to buy or rent a hitch to put on the truck and a tow bar to put on the roller. Just the parts would be alot easier. I'll even bring tools to remove 'em myself if I need to.
I had some feelers going but communications have faltered, so I'm trying this way.

Please PM, or email me at
sgbradley1@comcast.net

bye1.gif Bob, you out there?

Hi, got a right fender with inner fenderwell together and a headlight bucket from a different car. I am out side Orlando, FL. Maybe to far? Don
wndsrfr
Last Wednesday my son spotted a '71 at our PickNPull in Virginia Beach ready to be sawzall'd....Long way to travel, but it's got everything you want!
SGB
Orlando may not be too far.

Let me see what else shows -Thanks!

I have had some leads a bit closer...

smile.gif

Seems like a good excuse to go to SEBRING this year.

Might be coming down to Amelia Island too.
hot_shoe914
How big of a hurry are you in? I have a complete '73 I will be cutting up in the next couple of months hopefully.(Maybe buying another car tomorrow) I do however have a rear quarter already cut off if needed. Jerry(pilothyer) is coming up Sunday from Decatur I believe and he might would haul the rear quater back for you. confused24.gif

Shoe
SGB
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Feb 17 2012, 09:52 PM) *

How big of a hurry are you in? I have a complete '73 I will be cutting up in the next couple of months hopefully.(Maybe buying another car tomorrow) I do however have a rear quarter already cut off if needed. Jerry(pilothyer) is coming up Sunday from Decatur I believe and he might would haul the rear quater back for you. confused24.gif

Shoe

Wow that sounds good. I'm out of town right now, but will be back in north alabama Wednesday. I gotta ask- how much would you want for the complete 73? Is it a roller that I could tow back to huntsville? I could do a better job, and maybe address some other rust issues- like the bumps under my sail panels....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.