Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone have Zenith Carb parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jcambo7
I am trying to see if anyone has parts for triple barrel 40 TIN Zeniths from a 1970's 911 2.2L 6 Cyl. I am looking to see who has parts so I can easily figure out where to get parts from and if you're willing to let the parts go; I am willing to by them. Parts I am mainly looking for are the internal parts. Like: floats, adjustment screws, needles, float valves, etc... Even the screws for the body and such too.
Thanks
James
GeorgeRud
I have a friend who has some air cleaner housings for them. PM me if you're interested.
jcambo7
QUOTE(GeorgeRud @ Feb 16 2012, 11:27 PM) *

I have a friend who has some air cleaner housings for them. PM me if you're interested.

Don't need air cleaner housings. Thanks though and sorry also; I guess I need to be more specific. I mainly need the internal parts and screws and adjustment stuff.
jcambo7
icon_bump.gif
BK911
I have a set I have been pulling parts from.
I may have what you need, if you can be specific.
jcambo7
QUOTE(BK911 @ Feb 17 2012, 10:59 AM) *

I have a set I have been pulling parts from.
I may have what you need, if you can be specific.

Well I found what I needed from the cap'n. It was a main jet holder. I forgot that I got my last part from you. What I'm trying and wanting to do is get a stock pile of the internal hard to find zenith parts so I don't have to go searching for weeks on end for the part I end up breaking or need to replace. So I'm tryin to see if their is anyone willing to let go of the zenith parts they have.
Root_Werks
James, PM me your address and I'll toss what I have in the mail for you. Mostly just little needle seat screws and some other little odds and ends. No floats or anything. You can have it all.

smile.gif

-Dan
jcambo7
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Feb 17 2012, 01:28 PM) *

James, PM me your address and I'll toss what I have in the mail for you. Mostly just little needle seat screws and some other little odds and ends. No floats or anything. You can have it all.

smile.gif

-Dan

Thanks Dan! PM sent!
jcambo7
icon_bump.gif
jcambo7
icon_bump.gif Anyone else?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.