Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trans rebuild
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spunone
Anybody know of a honest trans shop to go through a 73-914 tranny in the So.Cal area.How about Motormiester??
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(spunone @ Sep 7 2004, 03:47 PM)
How about Motormiester??

NO !!!

guess again...

(seriously, i'd give you a name of someone reputable, but i've been out of that area too long to still be clued in to the current scene ...)
spunone
Thanks I'll take any name you might have .How about Rancho?
sgomes
Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear God NO!!!!!!!!!

Motormeiser is Satan!!!!!

In the name of all that is holy do NOT go to Motorshyster!!!!!

ar15.gif finger.gif icon8.gif barf.gif Yack.gif spank.gif chair.gif :finger2: headbang.gif fighting19.gif :dhead:

Wire it to a palet and send it up to HPH. I know this board seems to be HPH-centric but I've shopped around for this tranny rebuild thing a whole LOT! They are the first place I found that knows shit.
vortrex
how about forum member red beard?
Cap'n Krusty
I do them ...................... The Cap'n
TimT
Gary Fairbanks

he does a 3 day turn around, located in Ct
TimT
Ive dealt with Gary before

I guess if you dont want to deal with shipping....HPH
redshift
PM Red-Beard...

Otherwise OTTO's, or HPH.

OTTO's..... you tell him Miles sent you, and tell him the transaxle he built me is the only thing that he didn't completely fuck up.... or lie about.

It's going to cost you a ton there.... just go with Brad, or Red-Beard.

Miles
Brad Roberts
Send it to Santa Maria (Give him your info John)

I'm behind by 3 engine builds and at least 3 trannybuilds... we dont need another right now.

B
sgomes
Um...ah...oh..yeah...um agree.gif Brad's right..... they are too busy with other rebuilds cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.