Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: new signature blocks are annoying
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mightyohm
Am I the only person who is getting annoyed with the increasingly flashy/eye catching signatures on the BBS? Is there a contest going or what?
wacko.gif
Brad Roberts
Nope. Not alone. One person starts... and then people start figuring out how to do it. It annoy's the SHIT out of me on the Boxster forums with Flashing lights... driving cars...UGGHHHH slap.gif

B
SpecialK
Hmmmm......Signature Envy? unsure.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Sep 7 2004, 07:03 PM)
me on the Boxster forums

Boxster forums, eh? idea.gif
Brad Roberts
You run this place now... I'm outa here by Jan. 1st. LOL

I'm taking over the Boxster boards...LOL

B
redshift
What's the big deal?

cool.gif

M
Aaron Cox
huh? moving sigs?
SirAndy
QUOTE(redshift @ Sep 7 2004, 07:13 PM)
What's the big deal?

it's green ...
redshift
What's green?

Those signature blocks are annoying.

M unsure.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(redshift @ Sep 7 2004, 07:19 PM)
What's green?

what's green? and red? and big? and annoying? ... idea.gif
redshift
Aaron asked me to help him make one last night...

While helping Aaron, I discovered a few holes in the forum, and took advantage of one, because I don't like the sig blocks, and I, through sarcasm, and over-doing, just like with everything else, thought if I brought to the attention of... whoever is the admin responsible for smack-downs... it would be either banned, or limited somehow.

I could make a frilly frameset, and make each of my posts look just like the dialog frames from a silent movie, if I had an hour..

smile.gif

Please, STOP ME!

M
drew365
Blue on green doesn't show up very well. Any idiot should know that. biggrin.gif
Levi
QUOTE(jkeyzer @ Sep 7 2004, 07:00 PM)
Am I the only person who is getting annoyed with the increasingly flashy/eye catching signatures on the BBS? Is there a contest going or what?
wacko.gif

agree.gif
Yup seems pretty gay to me... wink.gif laugh.gif
beerchug.gif
redshift
QUOTE(drew365 @ Sep 7 2004, 10:32 PM)
Blue on green doesn't show up very well. Any idiot should know that. biggrin.gif

It

was

supposed

to

hurt.

smile.gif

Did you see the big green frames (like #3DF73D with #3DF93D) for text?

M
drew365
I saw the thread that Paul posted this morning defending your sanity. But that disappeared rather quickly.
redshift
Mine? ahahahahaha

Listen, I have to say that Aaron is one bright young man, he took what very little I showed him, and ran off the cliff with it.

ohmy.gif welder.gif burnout.gif

I missed the post this AM... damnit.

M
seanery
I think Paul deleted it.

He was ANGRY. THought someone was making fun of you. Blamed ADMINS sad.gif
Jeroen
Next time we blame Miles of something at least they'll believe us biggrin.gif
redshift
smilie_pokal.gif

Thanks Paul, but it was me buddy.. messing with the controls on the steam engine that powers this lumbering beast accross the vast digital sea.

It's nice to hear, honestly.

smile.gif

M
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(redshift @ Sep 7 2004, 07:56 PM)
Listen, I have to say that Aaron is one bright young man, he took what very little I showed him, and ran off the cliff with it.
M

im so bright, my dad calls me sun... wacko.gif
SpecialK
QUOTE(acox914 @ Sep 7 2004, 07:24 PM)
QUOTE(redshift @ Sep 7 2004, 07:56 PM)
M

huh.gif lol2.gif
redshift
QUOTE(acox914 @ Sep 7 2004, 11:24 PM)

Your dad calls half the kids he sees son....

rolleyes.gif

LATER!

burnout.gif
redshift
... and the other half daughter..

Later!

burnout.gif
Part Pricer
QUOTE(redshift @ Sep 7 2004, 10:22 PM)
smilie_pokal.gif

Thanks Paul, but it was me buddy.. messing with the controls on the steam engine that powers this lumbering beast accross the vast digital sea.

It's nice to hear, honestly.

smile.gif

M

Yes Miles. I defended you. But, only because I didn't think that you had the skill to do it. laugh.gif

I also agree that the signature blocks are getting very annoying. It does remind me of the Boxster board and one of the BMW forums. But, an example has been set so I guess that they are OK.

BTW, I deleted my post yesterday since I was informed that profanity is not tolerated. Who knew? confused24.gif
swood
What boxster board? Got a link??
Jeff Bonanno
no f'in profanity?! f this, i f'in out of here!

end rant - someone point me to the thread containing the 'new rules'
dinomium
QUOTE(redshift @ Sep 7 2004, 07:27 PM)
QUOTE(acox914 @ Sep 7 2004, 11:24 PM)

Your dad calls half the kids he sees son....

rolleyes.gif

LATER!

burnout.gif

get on a chair boy, all the good stuff is going over yer head!

Foghorn Leghorn is the Sage of our time!
Howard
Aaron, think you may have misunderstood dad. He calls you 'Son' for short, as in Son of a..

Miles, I defended you, too. Someone said you weren't fit to eat with swine and I disagreed.

Jeff, you related to Joey (Bananas) Bonnano? One of the great Mafiosos of our time.

There, got that out of my system, now back to our regular programming beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.