+08 WRX, *Non-STI*, 4 or 5 door. Installed at HKS USA HQ in Torrance for final test fitting (actual produced product). Evaluated for two weeks, less than 500 mi. Fully adjustable w/ adjustable camber plates. Look them up online for pricing, they sell for +$2,300, and msrp for a lot more. Includes billet spanner wrenches. I live in Pasadena, work in Downey. Email or text me at 310.254.84 one two, for pics.

Will trade for RX7 / FD3S parts; looking for similar quality coilovers, big brake kit, or other??

I could also use C5 Vette parts. C4 Vette parts. SBC speed parts. RB (Big Block) Mopar parts.

Maybe a +60" flat screen tv (lcd/led/plasma, no DLP).

I'd also be willing to trade for some body work, specifically, a chop top (4" off a Porsche 914).

1980's 911 suspension & brakes.

A good condition dirt bike.

Other?

Here's the HKS description:

With the Hipermax III suspension series, the driver gains increased wheel control with improved performance of all vehicle dynamics and increased driver command in all conditions. Hipermax III combines track-quality control with excellent ride and handling characteristics at real-world street speeds. HKS' all-new Hiper Linear Piston Fluid Channel System damping system creates a positive relationship between piston speed and damping force, making it possible to produce a suspension that provides track-level control and feedback with exceptional ride quality at the same time.

In addition, the Hipermax III is shock-body adjustable (most applications) to allow vehicle height adjustment without affecting spring rate and piston stroke. With the Hipermax III�s range of adjustability, precise corner balancing can be achieved. Chrome-plated cylinder shafts provide excellent durability and newly-design rubber upper mounts reduce harshness. (For most applications, optional spherical bearing mounts are also available for enhanced steering feedback.)

Key Features:
Hiper Linear Piston - Linear progression piston adjusts oil passages for precise stroke management resulting in smoother valve movements. As piston speed increases, dampening rate linearly increases.
Strengthened rubber upper mounts - enhanced durability
Monotube design
Shock-body length adjustable (most applications)
65mm diameter springs - Cold wound and manufactured in-house at HKS to ensure quality and consistency
Stainless lock nut & ride height adjuster - feature anti-rust & corrosion characteristics for enhanced durability.
30-way adjustable dampening
Hard chrome-plated cylinder shaft
Non-electrolysis Nickel plated shock bodies provide durability in severe weather conditions.
Pillowball upper mounts optional on certain applications
Dustboots standard

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!