Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need help with Paypal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
GaroldShaffer
Guys does anyone here have a paypal account? Jeff, Marc-Andre and a couple of others say they have paid via paypal but I have yet to receive an email notification OR anything in my paypal account. Can we please do a test to make sure there is nothing wrong.

gjshaffer2002@yahoo.com is my id. it shouldn't matter if you type in GJSHAFFER2002@yahoo.com would it????
seanery
I just sent you .32 cash using the all caps version of the name.

I don't think that matters. I actually came across a few instances of the same thing with the hats. Sometimes transactions just don't go through correctly.

If it doesn't show as a transaction on your "My Account" at PayPal, then it didn't go through. Have them go through their PP history and it will show if it did go through.

If you want, we can switch it over to my hat account 914Stuff@moronthrottle.com.
seanery
details:

Payment Sent (ID #6SP10385L5550242J)

Related Transactions
Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net
Sep. 8, 2004 Payment To Garold Shaffer Completed ... -$0.32 USD $0.00 USD -$0.32 USD
Sep. 8, 2004 Transfer From Bank Account Completed Details $0.32 USD $0.00 USD $0.32 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:
Garold Shaffer
Email:
gjshaffer2002@yahoo.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:
-$0.32 USD

Date:
Sep. 8, 2004
Time:
08:45:43 EST
Completed

Subject:
testing
Note:
Shipping Address:

Sean Lee
1305 N. Leland Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46219
United States
Confirmed

Funding Type:
Instant Transfer
GaroldShaffer
yep I got it. So I don't know what the problem is? do you think its the "J" in my account name that is causing problems? I just wanted to make sure it was working.

Thxs
seanery
I don't think it's you. Have them resend payment. They can doublecheck their "History" but it won't show up there, because it didn't go through for some reason.

If, for some reason, it does show, get the transaction # and contact paypal.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.