Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: sot: holy crap!!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
i love porsche
so..today was a pretty bad day in the morning, i forgot an umbrella so i got soaking wet as i ran to my class, then on the way home i got stuck in traffic for a while, and then when i got gas i locked my keys in my truck.....bad bad day...until...

i was going home from staples, and im coming up to this gas station..and there was a silver 997 carrera S!!!! with a 996 GT3 Mk2!!!!!

so of course i immediately pulled into the station and started oogling over the car and talking to the guy, it turns out that he worked for porsche and thats why he was driving it.....omg!!! so we talk a little more, and i asked him for a ride, and he laughed...and i said i was serious, how much? and i showed him the pay i just got from work, so he laughed again, and said get in, ill take you around the block!!!!! I GOT A RIDE IN A 997 CARRERA S!!!!!! it was amazing!!!!!! i cant believe it...omg...

and i just realized..that this was my first ride ever in a porsche!!! not bad to start out!!!
Joe Ricard
It will be all down hill from here. But in a good way. Your 914 wil be NOTHING like the new car. So hurry up and get it on the road.
i love porsche
oh i dont expect the teener to be like that hehe..but hey...who wouldnt be estatic if they got a ride in that car!!
Root_Werks
I know what you mean, they are very cool cars indeed. I came inches and I mean inches from buying both a 986 at one time and a 993 another. Both times the car payment stopped me. They are a lot of car, but still a little more than I care to swing $$$.

Besides, the 914 rocks! I love my 914! wub.gif rocking nana.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.