Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS- EXTRUDEABODY
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Smitty911
I purchased these throttle bodies a little while ago (see link below). Other projects are keeping me from working on my 914 so these have gotta go. I had planned on these with SDS, but times change.

I have from the Air Cleaners to the base mount. I also have 8 rebuilt Ford Mustang Stock Fuel injector to throw in. This included the Cable linkage.

These have never been on a car.

Extrudeabody VW aircooled

I'm thinking $1,200 and I'll pickup shipping to the 48 states.

If you could use them - What price are you thinking?

Smitty
Smitty911
200 view, no intrest? or pricing?

Flexable on pricing for sure.

Ask away.

Smitty
draganc
dang those are nice!! GLWTS

ps: i want them, but the prices is a bit steep for me.....
Smitty911
QUOTE(draganc @ Feb 20 2012, 08:57 PM) *

dang those are nice!! GLWTS

ps: i want them, but the prices is a bit steep for me.....

I'm a realist, things are only valued at what someone else is willing to pay. At the time I purchased these, they were worth what I was willing to pay.

The value of any product changes based on market, that price would have to be worked out and if it's worth it for me to sell at that price at that moment in time they sell. If not that can be worked out.

Smitty
Gint
I'm semi-interested and looked around on the site for a while. You should post a real picture of what you're selling. The link you provided can't be found any where else on the site, it has Type I manifolds pictured and has no description of the contents of the kit. You didn't post the complete part list of the kit you are selling. You said "Air Cleaners to the base mount". Does that include manifolds or are you talking about the base of the bodies, or...? Pictures and some detail would help.
Smitty911
Gint,

Sorry about that, I'll take care of that when I get home from work.

Smitty
Gint
No need to apologize man. Just trying to help out. More details help sell stuff.
Smitty911
Click to view attachment

Extrudabody Setup

Four (4) Throttle Body's mounted in two (2) pairs.
Four (4) Air Cleaners with clamps
One (1) Throttle Position Sensor (Mounted on one pair)
One (1) Throttle Cable (connects both sides)
Two (2) Fuel Rail Assemblies (AN Fittings, Clamps and Supports)
Four (4) Ford Rebuilt Fuel Injectors
Four (4) Velocity Stacks (Installed)
Two (2) Throttle Control Wheels (assembled)
One (1) Weather proof connector (For TPS Connections)
One (1) Misc. parts for throttle cable
Misc. Stainless Steel Socket Head Cap Screws

Most parts are Red Anodized, bodies are Clear Anodized, Stainless Steel ports for vacume. Air filters clamp to top of velocity stacks. Fuel rails have been drilled to accept injectors.

Manifolds are not included.

I'll pay for shipping to the lower 48 states. You can tell I'm not a professional photographer, but you should be able to get the idea.

Loaf of bread may be included at additional cost. lol-2.gif

Smitty
draganc
PM sent....
IronHillRestorations
At least it's whole wheat!
lonewolfe
What kind of brain/ECU is needed to control this setup?

QUOTE(9146986 @ Feb 22 2012, 11:13 AM) *

Smitty911
QUOTE(lonewolfe @ Feb 22 2012, 11:13 PM) *

What kind of brain/ECU is needed to control this setup?

QUOTE(9146986 @ Feb 22 2012, 11:13 AM) *

You can use a varity of Brains. SDS, Megasquirt, etc. etc. etc. So it would come down to preferrence. I believe Jake uses SDS, other have had great success with Megasquirt, others have used Motosomething or other.

Article on Various injector systems

I was thinking SDS for myself, but a Megasuirt with spark control would be sweeter and not cost that much more. It would make the spark more accurate (I've heard) which is good for Air Cooled motors.

Smitty
Smitty911
Yesterday, we had to take my wife's dog to the Vet. She is limping, and having trouble controlling her back legs, very wobbly. The Vet said she appears to have slipped a disk. Miniature Dacshund, I found out are known to have this issue.

They are talking surgery to remove the area pressing on her spinal cord. 4-6 weeks keeping her in a crate while recovering and $3,000 - $5,000 for the surgery to follow up.

So, I need to move these little Gems, first $750.00 takes them home.

I'll also be selling my '74 2.0.

Thanks,

Smitty
draganc
PM sent..... biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Smitty911 @ Feb 27 2012, 06:48 AM) *

Yesterday, we had to take my wife's dog to the Vet. She is limping, and having trouble controlling her back legs, very wobbly. The Vet said she appears to have slipped a disk. Miniature Dacshund, I found out are known to have this issue.

They are talking surgery to remove the area pressing on her spinal cord. 4-6 weeks keeping her in a crate while recovering and $3,000 - $5,000 for the surgery to follow up.

So, I need to move these little Gems, first $750.00 takes them home.

I'll also be selling my '74 2.0.

Thanks,

Smitty

1973_1.7
Sold? If not ill take em!
Smitty911
These have been sold to a good home.

Thanks for your support.

Smitty
draganc
piratenanner.gif

had to work today but skipped lunch to do a quick mock up

Click to view attachment

thanks smitty and get that dachshund back on all four!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.