Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone starting to put together MUSR 2012?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rnellums
Has anyone started thinking about pondering how to start organizing MUSR 2012? I'm wanting to drive to the Tropical Ramble, but if I do it will be my only event that far away.
pcar916
Howdy. Hot Shoe has the point on that right now and, as of about a month ago, had found somewhere in Kentucky to go this year. PM him. That puts it in another PCA region so they will sponsor it this year if that's the case, not us. Should be closer for you two eh?

Hope the race car is rapidly coming together and the street machine is purrin' along!
rnellums
The Green car is at Brad Mayeur's shop in Peoria getting some R+R in the hell hole(I'm not going home with dirtiest engine bay this year!)

I'm thinking about running in the indianapolis region SCCA solo division and seeing how I manage there. Oh, and saving hard for a 3.6 evilgrin.gif . This week is supposed to be beautiful here so I am hoping to go through and perform some preventative maintenance.

I'll contact shoe and see whats up.

-Ross
poorsche914
Ross,

As far as I know, dates will be Oct 11-14 and will take place in Kentucky about an hour or two north of Nashville. Shoe is still looking into the roads, lodging, etc for the area.

driving.gif
dlee6204
Kentucky eh? tooth.gif Lots of good roads. This might be doable idea.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.