Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fast teener, race or street, also 912
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
brant
Phil is one of the good guys
he is selling off toys and I thought I would put them up here in case someone was looking.

your not going to find a more honest seller
he has been into porsches for decades and is known in the community.

I know a little bit about the teener as I think its Josie Bolton's old car and has an AJRS motor... a fast car.

Phil's direct is:
phil@philsclassicparts.com

here is the email
--------------------
Brant,
Hope you are well.Toying with selling two cars I have... First, 74 914 2.0 - 51k orig miles, no rust, excellent paint and interior, Quaiffe, short gears, Allen Johnson RS 2.0 Type IV hot rod motor with Webers (about 150hp), drilled rotors , front cooler, 3 sets wheels, race and stock seats, race and stock steering wheels, aand on and on - still stock in appearance and totally street drivable - needs only cage, cell, fire if you want to go wheel-to-wheel. $12,000. (over $30k in receipts).

Second, early 67 912 stock, straight, runs good, front pan replaced, rockers/jackpoints/tors area solid, one small hole in rear floor (note, headlites, air cleaners weren't with car when I picked it up but have since been delivered to me). $9800 (exactly what I have in it with the new battery I put in). Thx for looking,Phil
billh1963
We really need more pics of these cars...especially the 914!
broomhandle
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Feb 20 2012, 10:54 AM) *

We really need more pics of these cars...especially the 914!

yes more pics....

the 912 looks nice..... and at that price for the 914 you need a lot more pics.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.