2 Porsche 914 parts cars need a good home. Or at least a good parting out.

1 blue '75, the other a black '70. Neither of them run, or they would have run from the yard where they have been stored for the the last 12 years. I always thought I would part them out for a race car, but never found the time. Now they just need to go. But rather than send them to the junk heap, I hope to give them to someone who will make use of them or their parts.

Good points :
-both are straight bodies, with little rust.
-most everything is there.- engines (an 1.8 and an 1.7), transmissions (1 side, 1 tail,) tops, door handles, knobs, trim, some tail and turn lenses.

Issues:
-They have no papers - no titles, and no licenses. I can only give you a bill of sale. The DMV doesn't have any records on them, so if you wish to rebuild, you would have to go through re-cerifying them. If you want to part them, then have I got a deal for you!
-They both have been sitting outside in my friend's yard for at least 12 years ( I have a very good friend). They have been subject to the weather and some minor vandalism (arrgh).

I can assist in towing them away, maybe even help deliver them to you.

Price is negotiable down to free. Let's talk.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!