Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please Help Identify 914-6 Headers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scooterseattle
Can anyone tell me what brand of headers are in the picture below? I believe them to be a very nicely made set of 1 5/8", but I don't know the make. I will be selling them here in the classifieds, but I would like to be accurate in my description before offering them up for sale. Any help would be appreciated...thanks!

Click to view attachment
SLITS
Well, can't help you with proper identification ... They could be Bursch, but it really doesn't matter. They aren't B&B.

1.) Do they fit correctly?

2.) Are they solid?

That's the only two questions that I would be interested in.

They certainly weren't made in China 'cause they're still in one piece.

Just sell them ... they are 914/6 exhaust headers ..............
sixnotfour
Scott here is a picture of my MSDS headers, look the same driving-girl.gif

They list for 594 but Martin was doing saint patrick day specials and where less.
sixnotfour
OOPs I meant Thanksgiving discount.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=112918&hl=
scooterseattle
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Feb 21 2012, 09:40 AM) *

Scott here is a picture of my MSDS headers, look the same driving-girl.gif

They list for 594 but Martin was doing saint patrick day specials and where less.

Thanks! Those look right to me. beer.gif
sixnotfour
let me know what you think they are worth.
larryM
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentcurious design - 3 pipes are not all parallel in same plane
not Bursch - Bursch header has a bend toward centerline at collector per picture

my ceramic coated 1 5/8 set are parallel - see picture - don't recall who made 'em but i may have the old receipt in a file - bought them circa 1990 - most likely from automotion

Patrick headers do not have a collector like any of these - they couple direct to a megaphone

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.