Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1984 Ferrari Mondial Quattrovale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
racerbvd
My attorney is selling this one, he has owned it for years. 1984 Ferrari Mondial Quattrovale. About 40,000 miles. Engine is good but parked because belts were due and no one local could fix them. now he has his eyes on a 996TT, so he is selling this one, $15K takes, IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
flipb
Mondials get short shrift, but for pete's sake, that's a mid-engine, open-air Ferrari. Wish I could jump on it. Good luck to the seller.
carr914
I was going to say something Nasty, but instead - that's a Nice Color on that Fiat
racerbvd
QUOTE(carr914 @ Feb 21 2012, 12:05 PM) *

I was going to say something Nasty, but instead - that's a Nice Color on that Fiat

LOL, yep, I really like the color too, but my time & money would be better spent on my 914-6s..
bulitt
Hard to believe no one can change the belts. You pop the right rear wheel off, then the fender well comes out and you have access to both the front and rear timing gears, water pump, etc. About an 8 hr job to do both.
racerbvd
QUOTE(bulitt @ Feb 21 2012, 04:45 PM) *

Hard to believe no one can change the belts. You pop the right rear wheel off, then the fender well comes out and you have access to both the front and rear timing gears, water pump, etc. About an 8 hr job to do both.

When it was time, the guy who did work on Fiats (and charged $500 to do them), had retired, and at that time, he was a lowly City Attorney for a small town, so the budget wasn't there for the couple grand other shops in Jax wanted, plus he was busy racing SCCA in his 944, now, a few years later, he works in one city, lives in another, has a few other cars, but wants a 996TT for the commute and has just flat out lost interest in this car, kind of like I have with my boat...

You are right, it really isn't that big a deal, if you have the time..
http://www.birdmanferrari.com/service/timi...t_procedure.htm
Mr.242
QUOTE(racerbvd @ Feb 21 2012, 10:24 AM) *

IPB Image

?????Jackstands included???? poke.gif : av-943.gif

Or is that the DNA of a 914 that tried to mate with this car? lol-2.gif
racerbvd
QUOTE(Mr.242 @ Feb 21 2012, 05:54 PM) *

QUOTE(racerbvd @ Feb 21 2012, 10:24 AM) *

IPB Image

?????Jackstands included???? poke.gif : av-943.gif

Or is that the DNA of a 914 that tried to mate with this car? lol-2.gif

LOL, good one!!!

http://www.hemmings.com/hsx/stories/2006/1...ers_guide1.html
racerbvd
beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beer.gif
URY914
It would be worth a lot more if you'd take that 'nole sticker off of it. lol-2.gif
racerbvd
QUOTE(URY914 @ Mar 19 2012, 11:01 AM) *

It would be worth a lot more if you'd take that 'nole sticker off of it. lol-2.gif

I feel the same way...
Click to view attachment
mhuber45
what seats are in it? recaro classics hopefully
racerbvd
QUOTE(mhuber45 @ Jun 7 2012, 07:45 PM) *

what seats are in it? recaro classics hopefully

The stock seats that came in the mondial.
racerbvd
driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.