Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 914 SBC conversion parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
timsjeepcj5
needing parts for my 73 porsche 914 SBC conversion all the parts are expensive and i was wondering if anyone had any laying around or if they want to get rid of them the biggest thing i am looking for is thy flywheel but any parts can help!
wgfp
QUOTE(timsjeepcj5 @ Feb 21 2012, 02:56 PM) *

needing parts for my 73 porsche 914 SBC conversion all the parts are expensive and i was wondering if anyone had any laying around or if they want to get rid of them the biggest thing i am looking for is thy flywheel but any parts can help!

I have many of the items. I'm in the south bay. 408 656 0557 Larry
timsjeepcj5
how much would you be willing to sell them for?
timsjeepcj5
anyone else have anything for this conversion
westtexass2k
QUOTE(timsjeepcj5 @ Feb 24 2012, 03:51 PM) *

I just saw a complete conversion on for sale this week. The guy had it in a car for a few months and got involved in a collision and wiped out the front of the car. He removed all the conversion pieces. He said it had less than a 1k miles. He got a new Renegade radiator that was never reinstalled. Im going to go look at it this weekend. I dont really need all the SBC parts because Im going to go with and LS series or the F20c but it does have some other stuff I do want.
I will most likely be selling the motor mount, adapter plate, clutch and flywheel, balancer, water pump, alt. bracket, starter and set back blocks. a few other assorted items. Im going to keep the radiator and few other things he has. I would be interested in selling it as a package. I will post it here once I get it.

It sounds like a complete kit but I will have to put my eyes on it to make sure. Im not sure what I will sell it for. Thinking about 1500.00, but it depends on what I can haggle him to. It would cost you about 2600.00 to buy it new.
timsjeepcj5
QUOTE(westtexass2k @ Feb 24 2012, 08:24 PM) *

QUOTE(timsjeepcj5 @ Feb 24 2012, 03:51 PM) *

I just saw a complete conversion on for sale this week. The guy had it in a car for a few months and got involved in a collision and wiped out the front of the car. He removed all the conversion pieces. He said it had less than a 1k miles. He got a new Renegade radiator that was never reinstalled. Im going to go look at it this weekend. I dont really need all the SBC parts because Im going to go with and LS series or the F20c but it does have some other stuff I do want.
I will most likely be selling the motor mount, adapter plate, clutch and flywheel, balancer, water pump, alt. bracket, starter and set back blocks. a few other assorted items. Im going to keep the radiator and few other things he has. I would be interested in selling it as a package. I will post it here once I get it.

It sounds like a complete kit but I will have to put my eyes on it to make sure. Im not sure what I will sell it for. Thinking about 1500.00, but it depends on what I can haggle him to. It would cost you about 2600.00 to buy it new.

yea definitely get back to me i have been looking for these parts for a couple weeks i have everything ready all i need is the flywheel
westtexass2k
I dont want to sell just the flywheel you can get that from Renegade for a few hundred dollars. Im going to be selling a full kit.

Motor Mount
starter
clutch flywheel package pre86
water pump
crank damper
trans blocks
adapter plate
exhuast
pretty much everything except the radiator

I will be picking it up next weekend. I will post pics once I get it here. I will start a new thread. So look for it in about 10 days.
timsjeepcj5
QUOTE(westtexass2k @ Feb 25 2012, 06:31 PM) *

I dont want to sell just the flywheel you can get that from Renegade for a few hundred dollars. Im going to be selling a full kit.

Motor Mount
starter
clutch flywheel package pre86
water pump
crank damper
trans blocks
adapter plate
exhuast
pretty much everything except the radiator

I will be picking it up next weekend. I will post pics once I get it here. I will start a new thread. So look for it in about 10 days.

thanks for your help
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.