Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who writes this stuff?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JawjaPorsche
I needed a laugh today! Saw this on Ebay:

I got this 914 from one of the top cats in my town. He was bad dude back in the day. Now he is a subdued dude if you will. He reluctantly sold me his porsche and Chapman and I hauled it out lickety-split. I was told that it had a rebuild engine from a reputable and expensive shop in town. Sure enough, we spoon fed it just a little gas and it roared to a start. Chapman shut it down right away because the fuel system will need to be cleaned out as the first order of business. He told me that the clutch had started to slip in 5 gear and that there was an oil leak that needed attending to. He wanted me to know that the tires were the coolest you could get. The Yokahama's with the little dots on them were his favorite. The car is very complete but Bobby Burger ran into it with his truck front and back! What a dip sh-t! My friend was quite ticked off about that. It runs and it's not rusty and the title is here, so if you have something positive to ask, ask away. Hopefully, we will be delivering this well preserved 914 to you, straight away.

(Not Rusty? Check out picture from Hell Hole!) av-943.gif
poorsche914
Bet the a/c works but just needs charged dry.gif
Valy
QUOTE(JawjaPorsche @ Feb 21 2012, 02:35 PM) *

I needed a laugh today! Saw this on Ebay:

I got this 914 from one of the top cats in my town. He was bad dude back in the day. Now he is a subdued dude if you will. He reluctantly sold me his porsche and Chapman and I hauled it out lickety-split. I was told that it had a rebuild engine from a reputable and expensive shop in town. Sure enough, we spoon fed it just a little gas and it roared to a start. Chapman shut it down right away because the fuel system will need to be cleaned out as the first order of business. He told me that the clutch had started to slip in 5 gear and that there was an oil leak that needed attending to. He wanted me to know that the tires were the coolest you could get. The Yokahama's with the little dots on them were his favorite. The car is very complete but Bobby Burger ran into it with his truck front and back! What a dip sh-t! My friend was quite ticked off about that. It runs and it's not rusty and the title is here, so if you have something positive to ask, ask away. Hopefully, we will be delivering this well preserved 914 to you, straight away.

(Not Rusty? Check out picture from Hell Hole!) av-943.gif

I just read it on eBay as well and wanted to post this.
Look at his other auctions as well. All of them have some amusing sideline stories about how he got the cars.

I don't think he's on here.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.