congrats all!
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Jeroen @ Sep 9 2004, 04:51 PM)
Whhhoooo!!!! That's a lot of beer... biggrin.gif

congrats all!

no... THATS A LOT OF BEER! icon8.gif

IPB Image
Allan
Damn that's discusting barf.gif I wish you a Happy Happy day anyway! Damn that's discusting barf.gif
echocanyons
Oops I musta typed it in wrong my real b-day is the 15th but Im still havin a b-day beer tonight beer.gif
rick 918-S
ohmy.gif holy! Old people! happy11.gif
Rusty
Happy Birthday, everyone! smile.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
dlo914
wow im not the youngest in this forum...and i thought 20 was young...happy birthday!
aircooledboy
Thanks Doods. beerchug.gif

I had one of the best B days ever. Very nice meal with the family, and after dinner, I got a living, breathing, purring, rumbling, screaming V8 monster 914. wub.gif monkeydance.gif aktion035.gif
double-a
it's my birthday today too, the big three-oh. same age as my teener as it turns out!

~a
bongo monkey
QUOTE(echocanyons @ Sep 9 2004, 10:11 PM)
Oops I musta typed it in wrong my real b-day is the 15th but Im still havin a b-day beer tonight beer.gif

I typed my birthday in wrong, too. I'm used to putting 9 for the month first but the format on this site has the day first. My birthday is actually today, but I celebrated it yesterday with a homecooked German meal: bockwurst, jager schnitzel and some good Hefeweizen... Best dinner I ever had! chowtime.gif beer3.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.