Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1981 Rabbit Pick Up in cherry condition
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
jim_hoyland
1981 VW Rabbit PU in excellent condition $ 7.2K OBO Cal registration

This is the owners car from PCH Garage in Sunset Beach, CA. It has only121,2K miles and has been kept inside the shop.

Engine is a 1.8L Eurospec with Mukuki 44’s,engine rebuilt less than 5K miles ago; trans has been rebuilt, and it has a new alternator and radiator

Current Wheels are 17 x 7 on front with 195/45 Yokos and the rears are 17 x 8 with 245/35 Yokos
The original Rabbit wheels are available with new tires...

Color is BMW N3 Phoenix Yellow, and a cover is included\

Interior is in excellent condition, no rips. Seats are vinyl with a leather center cushion. Power windows, 4 speaker CD stereo, and tool box for rear bed. Third brake light installed.

Heater and blower work, AC was removed. Includes KARR alarm and power lock

There are a couple of issues: the left and front door handles are mismatched, but extras are available; there is a blem on the pass side front bumper and right rear bumper. These can be repaired by owner prior to sale.

Since I am not the actual seller, please call Hector at the PCH Garage, or email him for further information.

PCH Garage: 562-592-5511 or PM me for an email address
jim_hoyland
More exterior shots:
jim_hoyland
Gutters and cowling...
jim_hoyland
Interior shots...
jim_hoyland
Misc.
zymurgist
You gotta love the wheels.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(zymurgist @ Feb 22 2012, 12:38 PM) *

Nearly everything is really nice on this car. FYI, the cars is located a short distance from my house. It's been at PCH Garage at least 5 years now and is NOT the owners DD
carr914
It is hideous & cool at the same time
jim_hoyland
Just a thought I had: reprint the truck to the 914s color. With gas approaching $ 5 a gallon, this little truck may be just the thing.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(zymurgist @ Feb 22 2012, 12:38 PM) *

The original VW Rabbit wheels are available and have very good tires.
jim_hoyland
Sale Pending, looks like this little PU is going to the Right coast. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.