Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Putting the peadl to the ???
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Hi_Fi_Guy
Looking for a pedal board WITH all the hardware in-tact. My original pedal board seems to have disappeared while in the resto shop for a year along with a few other key pieces. I have been able to source everythig I require except for the pedal board.

SO, I need a pedal board. I see lots of aluminum & plastic boards that require the re-use of the original hardware. If somebody sells the mounting bracket and pedal stop I could always add those to an after-market board. Right now I need it all together or separate.

Do I start calling salvage yards or???

This is literally the final piece I need to complete the car and it should never have gone missing in the first place. Any and all info appreciated.
nynone4
Try Brad Mayeur at 914 Limited (309.694.1797). He's likely to have one or at least know where to source one.
mightyohm
HPH probably has a billion of them. Maybe someone on the board can get you one. I can't imagine they are worth very much.
RAR
Engman's boards are super. You will of course need the hardware. Ask the body shop to pay for it if they lost it.
Mike9142.0
I might have one in Flagstaff and could have it by next week.
I will check and let you know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.