Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fuchs alloys
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Elliot_Cannon
I just put on my Revolution wheels and new Yokos. I will be at the GAF both Sat. and Sun. I have 4 Fuchs alloys for sale. If anyone is interested I will bring them up with me. Otherwise they get put on the classifieds. $350.
Cheers, Elliot
Aaron Cox
how you like them rev's? the spacers work?
retrotech
What size. pictures?
Elliot_Cannon
QUOTE(acox914 @ Sep 9 2004, 06:56 PM)
how you like them rev's? the spacers work?

The Revs. look great although they are a little heavy. The spacers worked great on the front. Not needed in the back. 205 50 17 tires fit perfectly although nobody in the tire store thought they would. I first went to Americas Tire Store and they refused to put the tires on the car with spacers. I went to a local business and they mounted the wheels with spacers, no problem and their price was $20.00 cheaper.
I sometimes think I am better off going to a locally owned and operated business rather than a huge chain. Anyway the local guy will always be my first choice. Even if it's a few bucks more.
cheers, Elliot
markb
4 or 5 bolt? What size? Are you bringing them to GAF? I've got 4 phonedials I'm taking down to sell, if they do, I may be in the market for Fuchs.
Elliot_Cannon
I bought the 4 bolt wheels. They are 7" by 17" and they fit nice. If fomeone really wants these Fuchs I'll bring them.
Cheers, Elliot
markb
Stock fenders?
Elliot_Cannon
QUOTE(markb @ Sep 10 2004, 02:16 PM)
Stock fenders?

Yes. I rolled the lip but don't think I really needed to.
Cheers, Elliot
street legal go-kart
E
are these the 2 ltr type?any curb rash? painted or polished?
I can have you drop them at our shop in Pomona and have a check waiting.

JT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.