Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: The Time is here..Our Son Returns
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Levi
We will be leaving early in the morning and headed for California, 1st stop being Crescent City, then...well we don't really know, We have been thinking, a route through the "central Valley" might be cool as we will work our way to Palm Springs where we will be for 2 or 3 days hopfully spending time with our son Chad, the Marine Corps hasn't told us what day he will arrive we just have a 2/3 day window at this time. confused24.gif
If anyone has a "Can't miss this" Idea we are open for suggestions.
It would be cool to meet some of you guys if time permits beerchug.gif
type47
i hope he is home permanently and stays safe...
SpecialK
Very relieved that your boy made it home safely, give him a big hug and a sincerely "Thank You" from all of us! flag.gif

Kevin
Levi
Thanks Guy's.. beerchug.gif
Kevin..Nice Avitar
seanery
Congrats to you and your family Levi! smilie_pokal.gif
SpecialK
QUOTE(Levi @ Sep 10 2004, 12:20 PM)
Thanks Guy's.. beerchug.gif
Kevin..Nice Avitar

Hard to compete with yours Levi, but I'm trying pray.gif
red914
Levi, drive safely and give your son all our best regards. you should buy a beer for at least one or two members of the "Fighting Seventh Marines!"

and i think we'd all like to see more avatars like yours and Special-K's! can we make them bigger, too?
JoeSharpOld
Give him a good welcome home from us. And a thanks for going. Tomorow is 9/11 NEVER FORGET.
Joe
Bleyseng
If you are going to the Bay Area, go visit HPH. Asshole Brad is there along with Rich B and Mark. Lots of parts to touch and buy that you don't see everyday.

Geoff biggrin.gif
Jeroen
Hey Levi,

Great news!!!
Have fun in CA

cheers,

Jeroen
dan10101
Well if you get bored driving down 99 (could happen ohmy.gif ), look us up in Modesto. I'll send you a pm with the numbers.

Great news that your Son's coming home! Tell him thanks for us.

Dan and Andrew
Cap'n Krusty
If you take the coast, the Monterey Bay Acquarium is a "must see", and then on to Hearst's Castle. A bit down the road from there is Santa Maria, home of The Cap'n and the lovely Lyn. Mark Britell and Marcie are close by, too. You're welcome to come by and enjoy a little central coast hospitality! 805 925 1993/886 0434. The Cap'n
Levi
Well I'm off to bed 5:00am is gonna come early.. laugh.gif
I leave you all with a new Avatar...hope you still like her.. lol2.gif
Cap'n & Dan thanks for the invites!!!!

I'm just overwhelmed by all the other Calif. guys invitations...Not.... sad.gif

Later,
beerchug.gif
driving.gif
dan10101
Had a nice sit down with Levi and his wife. They're taking the leasurely stroll down the west coast. Showed them the banged up beast. Got a nice gutcheck on how it sounded. Too bad it wasn't in good driving shape we could have given them an experience to take with them. Andrew missed them by about 15 minutes.

Hope all goes well with the crowds welcoming home there men and women.
As it's said, enjoy the ride!
Dan
Red-Beard
If you are going to Pendleton, go down to La Jolla and see Symbolic Motors. Best "museum" of cars anywhwere...and they are all for sale!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.