Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You mean I haven't shone you my 914?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DougC
I finally got around to clicking a few pictures of the 914...I sure hope the pics load this time!!
DougC
YES!!! It worked .. thanks to everyone who helped me with this.. Here's another!!
DougC
That's Speed-Racer behind the prototipo.. Here's one more.
JmuRiz
Very cool, I dig the Smurfy wheels wink.gif and the Ferrari-esq side badge.
Specs please?
nynone4
Neat car! - what size wheels are those? 7's? 8's?
DougC
It's a '73 2.0L that I've had about 2 months or so. 911 suspension w/torsion bars and adjustable Konis. 8"X15" original Fuchs on all corners wearing 245s on the back and 225 will be going back on the fronts (junk fronts now). Has 1" spacers on the back I believe (someone asked earlier). I've cut away enough of the full roll cage as necessary to get in and out easily, turning it back into a street car and Probably a V8 too. Absolutely no rust, car was restored and rebuild 3 years ago then supposedly saw 2 A/Xs and 1 track day - then stored for 3 years as the PO moved back to Germany for good. Those smurfy blue wheels are kinda slowly growing on me but I may eventually have them stripped and anodized when and if I can ever afford it.

Doug C
nebreitling
you look a little young to be driving.

i dig the wheels
i love porsche
very nice, i like it alot!
dakotaewing
Doug,
Awesome car ! Nice to see another Dallas guy join the the crew! Where in town do live?

Thom
DougC
Thom,
I'm just south of downtown in OakCliff but don't tell anyone.. J/K. I look forward to meeting others in the area with a 914 addiction. If I can help with anything let me know!

Doug C
Britain Smith
I grew up in Carrollton, just a stone's throw away from you. I will look you up next time I am around.

-Britain
spare time toys
QUOTE(dakotaewing @ Sep 10 2004, 04:53 PM)
Nice to see another Dallas guy join the the crew!

We should have a Dallas area get together and pick each others brains beerchug.gif
3d914
OK Doug,

You've got us all drooling now! boldblue.gif

Nice ride! Ditto on the nice wheels - good contrast.
boxsterfan
Nice ride, but it can't be a 914!! There's no rust on the longs! cool.gif
Jeroen
Hey Doug,

Good to see you worked it out!
I forgot to comment on the pics headbang.gif
Car looks very good!!!

cheers,

Jeroen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.