Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for a decent Porsche wrecker in the PNW
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rohar
Looking for some boxster parts. Nobody in Spokane is any help. Anyone have any recommendations in the Seattle area?
PeeGreen 914
I didn't know those existed. I thought every time a Pcar dies the vultures circle fast. I'd be interested to know of a local place as well.
PeeGreen 914
Double post :/
rohar
I think I just got called ugly like a vulture. That's a LOT of ugly. Fine, you're not very helpful or handsome either! smile.gif
effutuo101
Check Campbell-Nelson wreaking north of seattle (Arlington?)
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(rohar @ Feb 23 2012, 09:23 AM) *

I think I just got called ugly like a vulture. That's a LOT of ugly. Fine, you're not very helpful or handsome either! smile.gif

It wasn't directed at you and didn't have anything to do with looks WTF.gif

Geez Robert slap.gif

happy11.gif
rohar
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Feb 23 2012, 10:13 AM) *

Geez Robert slap.gif

happy11.gif

So now I'm a sexy beast? slap.gif All these mixed signals, not sure what to do happy11.gif

All I need is a shifter, cables and all the bellcranks that connect to the selector shaft. Called Campbell Nelson as I've put at least one of their kids through college with the amount I've spend there over the years. No dice. Trying to keep things local as that just seems the right thing to do.

Ok, any NON PNW guys wanna chime in?
jmmotorsports
Try Foster Auto Parts in Portland. I have bought a couple Porsches from them over the years.

Jerry
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(rohar @ Feb 23 2012, 12:11 PM) *

QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Feb 23 2012, 10:13 AM) *

Geez Robert slap.gif

happy11.gif

So now I'm a sexy beast? slap.gif All these mixed signals, not sure what to do happy11.gif

wub.gif
Lennies914
Porsche Heaven in Hayward california. They ship.
JRust
I'd say I almost qualify sad.gif

Of course it is all 914 stromberg.gif shades.gif
messix
i know of a place in millcreek..... confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.