Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: anyone know about body repairs??
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rahime
Hi everyone! I'm Rahime, 'Chung's wife. He said someone here might be able to help me.

One of my clients hit my beloved '91 240sx a few days ago and I was wondering if anyone knows approximately how much it would cost if I were to fix it. I'm beginning to come to grips with the fact that she's getting old and probably won't last forever, so I don't think I'll actually get it fixed. I told them that, but they still want to compensate me for the damage. Anyone know about what it'd cost to have done?

Thanks!!!
rahime
Here's another picture!

Thank you!!!!!

monkeydance.gif monkeydance.gif monkeydance.gif
Mueller
Hi Rahime !!!

Has 'Chung finished the addition yet??? smash.gif

I'd have to say the damage is going to be at least $500

We just took Sherryls Volvo to the body shop to get the drivers side repaired from some idiots "keying" it....$1500+ just for one side.....
Mueller
oh yea, estimates are free at the body shops, I'd get more than one since they can really be all over the map depending on the shop
bondo
QUOTE(Mueller @ Sep 10 2004, 04:26 PM)
oh yea, estimates are free at the body shops, I'd get more than one since they can really be all over the map depending on the shop

Yeah, you can tweak the estimates too... if you want a high estimate, say your insurance is paying for it smile.gif If you want a low estimate, say you're paying for it yourself and are shopping around for the best price... the difference may surprise you smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.