Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Public "Thank You Very Much" to Engman!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SpecialK
I hope I don't embarrass Mark with this post, and I won't go into the details of our transaction, but his actions speak volumes about the quality of the people you meet on this BBS. Even after the recent 'screwing' he took by another member of this BBS, he still went way out of his way to help a total stranger (me) ensure that his car would be ready for the FFC.

First one's on me Mark! beer.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Kevin
Engman
Shucks - thanks - not like I needed that part right now, Glad I could help you. This is what this club is about.

Friday night we will beerchug.gif

Thanks

Mark
SpecialK
QUOTE(Engman @ Sep 10 2004, 02:33 PM)
Friday night we will beerchug.gif

Gauranteed! biggrin.gif
seanery
Mark's a great guy....but, what comes around goes around. I know of a certain someone (YOU) who sent a certain other someone (ME) some grinder bits for absolutely no reason. biggrin.gif

The people here rock!

I can't wait to meet more of you in person next month beerchug.gif
F4i
I was going to start my own thread but this one has the correct title. I just got money back from him on shipping because it didn't cost him as much as he thought it would. A lesser person wound have just pocketed the money. It was a small amount. This to me speaks volumes as to Marks integerity. beerchug.gif I cant wait for my parts now. boldblue.gif
redshift
smilie_pokal.gif

You guys should run an insurance scam together!

M
red914
QUOTE(seanery @ Sep 10 2004, 02:50 PM)
Mark's a great guy....

and he turns out the lowest cost aluminum pedal board out there, and it rawks! nice to know he is a good guy also!
tod914
Or better yet a 914 scam! Sell a car thats put together like a frankenstien monster and sell it as perfect. Shucks, some1s already done that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.