Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Calling Mikey914 - anyone make this?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ruby914
From Pelican Parts :

Front Turn Signal Boots
This is the small boot that surrounds the cable to the 914 front turn signal assemblies.

914-631-217-10-OEM Front Turn Signal Boot, Left or Right, 914 1.7/1.8/2.0 (1970-76), 914-6 (1970-72), Each
Brand: Genuine Porsche [More Info]
No Longer Available

Anyone reproducing this? confused24.gif
Joe Owensby
QUOTE(ruby914 @ Feb 23 2012, 03:56 PM) *

From Pelican Parts :

Front Turn Signal Boots
This is the small boot that surrounds the cable to the 914 front turn signal assemblies.

914-631-217-10-OEM Front Turn Signal Boot, Left or Right, 914 1.7/1.8/2.0 (1970-76), 914-6 (1970-72), Each
No Longer Available

I bought some from AutoAtlanta a few years ago. Not sure if they still have them. JoeO
porbmw
Not trying to hijack this thread....
I'd second or third this request. piratenanner.gif

Would be nice if Mikey (Mark) just got serious about this stuff and reproduced every piece of rubber and plastic, as everything on mine has pretty well deteriorated.

I expect Mark is loaded up with projects and requests. However, (this is a luddite inquiring), is there a way the members could poll and determine the most requested/or perhaps most needed items that are hard to find or NLA.

Here's my part request....the supposedly white targa cup holders at the front of the rear trunk.... sad.gif
Eric_Shea
4th...
mepstein
QUOTE(porbmw @ Feb 23 2012, 04:56 PM) *

Not trying to hijack this thread....
I'd second or third this request. piratenanner.gif

Would be nice if Mikey (Mark) just got serious about this stuff and reproduced every piece of rubber and plastic, as everything on mine has pretty well deteriorated.

I expect Mark is loaded up with projects and requests. However, (this is a luddite inquiring), is there a way the members could poll and determine the most requested/or perhaps most needed items that are hard to find or NLA.

Here's my part request....the supposedly white targa cup holders at the front of the rear trunk.... sad.gif

I think he already does - http://shop.914rubber.com/product.sc?produ...mp;categoryId=7
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Feb 23 2012, 04:01 PM) *

4th...

agree.gif Need two sets bye1.gif Parade wave for 5th
euro911
QUOTE(ruby914 @ Feb 23 2012, 12:56 PM) *
From Pelican Parts :

Front Turn Signal Boots

No Longer Available

I could go for a couple of sets too, as well as the boots for the side-markers
gary gartner

someone posted a couple years ago that the boots were still availabele from a dealer. don't have info at home, but I can add it from work tomorrow

gary beer3.gif
Socalandy
Yes Yes Yes I need these!!
Mikey914
I have good news and good news.
1st - These are still available from the dealer, only about 50 pcs left, but at about $22 each.
2nd - I have procured samples and I'm making molds with the anticipation of the depletion of the inventory.

And the better news is the price will be less that OEM, haven't worked it all out yet as I've been busy with a few things.

Hope this helps
ruby914
Looks like AA has them at $28.60 as well.
http://www.autoatlanta.com/porsche-parts/p...arts/905-05.php
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.