Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Cookies
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SirAndy
when do you know you spend too much time on this BBS?

when you put chocolate cookies in the oven and forget about them while you sit in the front of your computer talking cars.

now my wife's pissed and i have lots of yummi charcoal to play with sad.gif
Jeff Krieger
You know they're done when the smoke detector goes off.
Bleyseng
Get some vanilla icecream to eat them with and you'll be fine.. Just don't break a tooth.
Geoff
Joseph Mills
We grill a lot of our food. I used to stand outside with a beer or glass of merlot staring at the stars listening to music. Now, since discovering this list, I've had to start using one of those kitchen timers that you wind up so the alarm will tell me to get up and turn over the chicken breasts/pork loins. Grilling dinner and mowing grass buys me a lot of smack in this household. Gotta maintain. biggrin.gif
rhodyguy
i don't know about your oven but mine has a device on it that reminds you to check how long the doughs been in.

kevin
SirAndy
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ May 4 2003, 08:02 AM)
i don't know about your oven but mine has a device on it that reminds you to check how long the doughs been in.

yeah, yeah, rub it in sad.gif

our oven has that too. but you can't screw up cookies, right?
especially when the computer is only 20' away from the oven. haha, yeah right ...

Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.