Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: parts suppliers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
IanStott
I'm getting ready for a major restoation and I must say I have learned a bunch reading the info on this site, so thanks for all that!! I was reading this morning about some people who were not happy with parts suppliers but they didn't mention any names, is that a no no?? I don't mind paying for the superior part I prefer to do that, but if one company is better I 'd appreciate being pointed in that direction. Thanks. I love this website btw.

Ian Stott
Moncton, Canada
Mueller
oh no...another one from the "North"...hahaha

welcome !!!!

my favorites in order

High Performance House (need to call or fax in an order)
Pelican Parts
GPR (German Parts and Restoration)

and of course this site

with you being in Canada, I would think you'd want to find someplace up there so you don't get screwed with all the import junk you have to deal with wacko.gif
Part Pricer
People are trying to be polite. However, I've never been accused of that.

I believe that you'll find a significant amount of people think Auto Atlanta sucks.

I have had great experiences with GPR. Good people, good prices, reasonable shipping and they seem to care.

I'm sure that others will chime in regarding other vendors and also offer differing opinions.
seanery
the name that wasn't mention was implied AutoAtlanta.

Some places to recomend, in my own personal opinion:

German Parts & Restoration (GPR)- Great Service, fast and easy
Paragon Products - Jason is a great guy and treats customers well
High Performance House - Rich has just about every used part imaginable, Brad is a great guy and knows tons
Pelican - has a good supply of stuff
Tweeks (Mid America Motorworks) - some parts are very reasonable, others are high, quick shipping on the in-stock stuff
Performance Products - has a bunch, but there are only a couple of porsche guys there anymore, call and ask for Irv, prices are high, make sure and ask for the PCA discount

Also, check out or vendors area...we have a lot of folks here who make fantastic quality parts for your 914. They are 914 guys who have reintroduced NLA products or created their own new and/or updated revisions.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.