Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Heat blower motor mount bracket
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Tedman5
Looking for a mounting bracket for heat blower motor on a 1970 model. And entire blower assembly if you have one. biggrin.gif
Al Meredith
Is this the single outlet blower ? or the one with two outlets at 180 deg ? I have either one in Atlanta.
bdstone914
QUOTE(Al Meredith @ Feb 24 2012, 04:14 PM) *

Is this the single outlet blower ? or the one with two outlets at 180 deg ? I have either one in Atlanta.

An original 1970 would have the two outlets at 180 degrees.
Bruce
Al Meredith
I have 4 of the early blowers. I just tested all of them and they are all good. There are two mounts , one plate with a big hole in it and it mounts to the fan shroud and there is a clamp that goes aroung the electric motor. One of the fans I have is very unique, it is zink plated not painted. The motor clamp is also plated. This blower came off of an engine that had all the tin plated, not painted. I have all the tin except one large cylinder cover 3&4 side. Oh! it is 1.7/1.8. If you are interested in any of these motors , get back. Al

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.