Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Retro/Techno look
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
retrotech
I don't know if you guys like the look, but I thought I would show you, what I like.
I have done this with 911's. The 915 shift housing is much cooler looking, than the 901, but I think its a neat look for no money. It will look better when the Blue Dot Coco mats arrive. Kill the wall to wall gray carpet look.
With the body color paint interior accents on new cars, I think this works well on the 914.

Retro
Lou W
That's a great idea, smilie_pokal.gif looks good smile.gif
Jeroen
Looks nice!
736conver
Thats looks really cool. Just imagine if you had the rennshifter in there.
IronHillRestorations
....makes shift linkage adjustments a cinch!

PK cool.gif
rhodyguy
very clean. i like it.

kevin
campbellcj
I agree, it looks pretty nice! Several of the R-Gruppe 911's at Ventura today had a similar touch including some with thin rubber mats on the floorpans w/ bare tunnels.

I recently repainted the whole interior of my car w/ grey POR-15. Of course this is a 95% race car but I kinda like the "sports-purpose" purity of having little or no carpet or upholstered stuff in the interior. The grey is a nice neutral color that does not soak up light and heat like black and is not as bright or distracting as many of the 914 body colors.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.