Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: machine shop recommendations, anyone?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
opera guy
im in the midst of a lot of 914 stuff, but im stuck at this 5 lug conversion. after the 5 lug is done, i can continue to other stuff (valves etc.) i called 8 or 9 machine shops, from the yellow pages, but they al say they dont do hub/rotor drilling nor wheel stud pressing. im at a lost of who to call to do this stuff.

any ideas? anyone out there know of a good machine shop in so cal 909 area that can do this kind of work? i would think this is something pretty simple for any reputable machine shop to do.
seanery
Fat Performance.

they did my stuff long distance, so doing it local will be a snap!
Sammy
FAT performance will just forward your parts to RIMCO (riddle machine co in Santa Ana) and then mark it up 25%. Why not elimiate the middlemen?
ArtechnikA
Competition Engineering is in Lake Isabella; that's (760) but it might not be too far...
Allan
Rimco is going to do my heads. I didn't see anything on their site about hubs but you can check them out here: http://www.rimcovw.com/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.