This is a 1970 914 Porsche most likely built in 1969. The serial number is #972 ever built. This is a project for the serious restorer of classic cars. I don't want to sell it to be used as parts - it deserves to be restored. That being said - it is a project. The body is straight and shows no indications of being hit. the rear hood and tailight area have had holes drilled from add ons over its lifetime. The window regulators do not work. It has the wong tranny (has a side shift, should have a tail shift) and the 1.7l engine is frozen and pretty stripped of the fuel injetion. The car was parked near a wooded area so much of the electronics have been ruined by a mouse. The dash is sun beaten and the steering collum damaged. The ignition key turns and locks/ unlocks the steering wheel. The interior is in poor shape and it is missing the left rear brake caliper. RUST: there is no rust in either trunk area but both sides of the engine compartment have been eaten through. On the passenger side it runs along way under the running board and passenger compartment. I do have a claiper and two doors for window parts I can throw in.

This price is very negotiable so make me any offer as long as you intend to restore her, not part her. I would lower the price significantly for the right person. I live in the Uvas area of Morgan Hill.

Leave message, John 408-832-6649

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!