mo grid
Trekkor
Steve Nieslony's 2.0 TTOD special
Trekkor
Nathan's 2.0 BP car.
Trekkor
Here's my 2.0 BP '74.

Note the " Sweeper Dam " and window banner are on! cool_shades.gif

Hope you had fun if you were there or just enjoyed the shots.

KT
URY914
You guys SUCK! mad.gif
I haven't see 16 914 in one place since....

OK, I never have.

Paul
Trekkor
I found one more!

Andrew Blyholder.
SirAndy
depressing to see you guys run out there ...

randal offered me a run in his car but he broke the shifter so iwas out of luck.

well, at least i got a sunburn out of it sad.gif

can't make it next week, but i'll be back, i promise.

looks like FM is filling up with people, can't wait to get some good competition going,
driving.gif Andy
nebreitling
what a bloody great day. lots of fun and some friendly competition -- friendly until i called britain my 'bitch' and asked trekkor 'who's your daddy?'. sorry guys.

great fast course (well into 4th gear for me!). more sun than i could apparently handle, but that's my fault...

it wasn't a trademark-914 course (hp was a definite advantage, as britain found out pushing his 1.7 as hard as it would go), but there were some FAST teeners out there -- quite a few in the top ten, i imagine.

randal lost his shifter on his second run. that made us want to barf barf.gif ... that shit shouldn't happen on race day. crap-ass weld.

demick was there thrashing his new 2056. demick: i want a ride with you some time. i want to learn how you go so fast.

i'm happy with my performance today, but i'm going to stiffen things up for next season. add some rear 180s and stiffer torsion bars (the car dives under braking too much for my liking). and tires, which are overdue. as long as i'm stuck in Bp, my car might as well act like it. the major highlight for me was running my fastest time (37.9--) and screwing the pooch at the finish. took out like 4 cones. trekkor was the first person to point and laugh as i gave myself a much need self-reproach.

awesome time guys aktion035.gif

nathan

attn: meredith and jenny: these events need estrogen, too.
Demick
Great time today! Great to be back in the 'saddle'.

Nathan and others: There is always an open invitation to hop in and take a ride with me around the course. Don't hesitate to ask or just grab your helmet and jump on in.

Nathan: I was working in the trailer when you made your 37.xx run and took out 4 cones at the finish - There was a collective DOH! from everyone in the trailer - then we all laughed.

Missed having Andy and Randal to run against in Fm. Last I checked I was beating John Seidel - but his car wasn't running quite right. He should have 2 seconds on me on any given course.

Demick
Trekkor
Found some more pics. Guess who's on page one?
GGR pics

Demick, don't know if you saw me up on top of my truck taking video. Got your 36.6xx run on tape! Nice work.

KT
Demick
If you got it all on tape, then you got me getting way sideways at the far end of the course. So it was still a good time, but not my best run.

After getting home I discovered that my numbers were still on the side of my car. Doh! I hate it when I do that. Feel like a wanna-be racer driving around on the streets with numbers on the side.
nebreitling
my new avatar

aktion035.gif
Jenny
QUOTE(nebreitling @ Sep 11 2004, 08:02 PM)

Thanks Nathan,

Unfortunately, the Jenny can't be in two places at once. My presence was requested at the GAF today.

But man do I have a good time when I'm out there. Doubtful I'll make it out to another course this season (how many AX's are left besides next weekend?) but I'm definitely psyched about going next year. Who knows, I may even have some upgrades to my go kart before next season. driving-girl.gif

Looks like you guys had a blast. Cool avatar too, btw. I'd blow that up and plaster it somewhere! smilie_pokal.gif

Jen
nebreitling
Unfortunately, the Jenny can't be in two places at once.

YOU'RE NOT TRYING HARD ENOUGH

i think next weekend is the last local ax. sad.gif have to miss it.

next season... hope you had fun at GAF
Meredith
QUOTE(nebreitling @ Sep 11 2004, 08:02 PM)

I guess I should pay more attention to when these things are happening. It would have been fun! But I definitely need to brush up on my skills (or lack thereof).

Great avatar picture, Nathan!

Mer
SirAndy
QUOTE(nebreitling @ Sep 12 2004, 12:14 AM)
i think next weekend is the last local ax. sad.gif have to miss it.

nope, there's more ...

http://www.pca-ggr.org/calendar.cgi?page=autocross

driving.gif Andy
SirAndy
the 2 day event at the lake in october looks cool!

we should all caravan up there, 914club style ...
cool.gif Andy
EdwardBlume
Looks like an awesome time. You guys are carrying the torch for keeping 914s out there where they should be. See you in Marina for my car's curtain call. wink.gif
nebreitling
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Sep 11 2004, 11:21 PM)
nope, there's more ...

great! thanks, andy rolleyes.gif

now i don't feel so bad being out of town next weekend. see you out there, meredith!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.