Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Tailshift transmission HA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
VOX
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

located in rosemead, ca. dont have the history on it, pulled from a pickapart. have not opened the case, i think its still full of transmission fluid as well, dont know for sure.

VOX
TTT, OBO.
VOX
bump
Dr Evil
If you pull the stack and take pics it may generate more interest. I know for the right price, I would be interested in the stack alone and the shipping gets to be much more reasonable.
VOX
do you have a diy on how to pull the stack on a tailshift Doctor? i'll pull it when i get a chance.
Dr Evil
Yup, click on my rebuild transmission link in my sig and it will walk you through it.
Montreal914
What exactly is an HA gearbox and what is special about it?
Dr Evil
HA means open diff, and there is nothing special about it wink.gif
Montreal914
Thanks smile.gif
VOX
bump, i still havn't opened it up, i dont have the allen key large enough to drain the transmission.

McMark
You coming to WCR? I might be interested, and delivery could make the difference.
VOX
i wont be making WCR this year, but if there's someone going from my area, i might be able to send it with them.
Dr Evil
Just pull the small cover off of the tail cone at the bottom. 4x 10mm nuts smile.gif
Dr Evil
Just pull the small cover off of the tail cone at the bottom. 4x 10mm nuts smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.