Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This is where idiots are born
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Brett W
http://www.advanceautoparts.com/english/yo...20040201pp.html

These people suggest using fiberglass on the battery tray. Where do people get off.
dinomium
Ok, has Debbie EVER been near a 914? No room for stuff? Cmon! Those two big emty spaces are TRUNKS! You can put things in there.
Debbie, the airfresheners need re-stocking, stop pretending to be an Auto-Journalist and ring up that customer on #4!
grr!
:finger2:
mack914
Some people claim to know something about everything, when in fact they know very little, except bull shEt. pissoff.gif
kafermeister
Oh, I don't know. I did see one statement that seems to be correct about most 914s.

".... 914 sits in your garage, the product of true impulse buying. "

...it's true for me anyway. biggrin.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif Actually, there's a couple of true statements isn't there. ha ha

R
Brando
doesn't know wtf she's writing about.

I carted two laptops and a full-size pc home last night. Monitor, case, periphs. There's plenty of room in that passenger footwell smile.gif
Joe Ricard
I hear ya, Lots of room. I put all my AX tires in the car plus floor jack, umbrella, folding chair, box of tools, gallon of water, jack stand, air pump, helmet. back pac. Plus my battery is in the back trunk.

Buddy has to pull a trailer behind his Firebird to get about same shit to the track.
redshift
Music... isn't all I know, but it's all I ever loved.

..just sayin'..

M
porschefool
" if comfort were your goal you wouldn't have bought the 914 to begin with. "

Oh, yeah..real torture. If only there were some leg room!
Dumbass. ar15.gif
Chris914n6
That's the worst written article I have ever seen, besides being wrong in so many places.
Probably a wife talking about her hubby's car.

I like the pic of the 914-6 though... biggrin.gif

Chris
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.