Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Complete Interior/Leather - SOLD!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cracker
I'm posting this here for a week or so before moving it to the bird. I've gone down the slippery slope of "track day" equipment - thus the sale.

Nick's Upholstery complete interior in high grade leather. This kit is literally like new at a sliver of the original cost. The seats are heated and come absolutely complete. I have not removed the door panels as of yet and the car is at the race shop - pics can be sent tomorrow of the door panels. There is not so much as a scratch or crease on the seats, panels or armrest.

Included: All are near perfect as pictured in attachments - full leather on all items.
1) Two Seats w/ rails and bases (bolt in ready).
2) Complete Bulkhead assembly w/ center light housing.
3) Center arm rest assembly - plastic base with removable padded inset.
4) Two door panels. Drivers side comes complete with arm rest structure/housing. Passenger side comes with standard armrest.
5) Heated seats installed with Dash or Console mounted control assembly and all factory wiring.

Cost: $SOLD$ + shipping/paypal

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
zymurgist
Very nice! If I hadn't just dropped some coin on a motorcycle, I'd be interested.
domer914

how about the trim on the underside of the roll bar? I might be interested in it all.
Cracker
Sorry, that is staying in place...I meant complete interior as it relates to seats, bulkhead, door panels, etc.

Pat Garvey
QUOTE(Cracker @ Feb 26 2012, 03:17 PM) *

Sorry, that is staying in place...I meant complete interior as it relates to seats, bulkhead, door panels, etc.

Very nice stuff...really nice stuff.

But, I want al newcomers to know that these are bogus from an originality standpoint. Never ever leather, on any 914 sold in America. seat heaters - forget it.

Let't just make certain that the buyer is NOT buying something that EVER came in a 914.

K?
Let the sale proceed. Let's see who can mess up another 914.
Cairo94507
Hey that is a beautiful interior; yes, it is not stock - I don't care. I would love to have that interior for my six - except I am going to keep the stock seat configuration. I like leather and that is one beautiful interior.
carr914
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Feb 26 2012, 10:00 PM) *

QUOTE(Cracker @ Feb 26 2012, 03:17 PM) *

Very nice stuff...really nice stuff.

But, I want al newcomers to know that these are bogus from an originality standpoint. Never ever leather, on any 914 sold in America. seat heaters - forget it.

Let't just make certain that the buyer is NOT buying something that EVER came in a 914.

K?

What a Fuchin Snotty Comment

Maybe 1% of 914s are Concours cars - the rest of us like to enjoy our cars

The Seller & I'm not saying it's Original, but it's very nice
OU8AVW
Not nice Pat. dry.gif
I wish I could afford this stuff
Cracker
Below is what has replaced my leather interior. They are obviously not original but I wanted something more functional and of a higher quality than what "stock" items offer. Twin skin CF and FIA approved, they fit and feel great in my non-original-914.

I've sold many items to fellow members of high quality and appreciate the "World" as a place most enthusiasts can share the dream.

Thank you.

Tony / Cracker

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
bulitt
Yup, Road Atlanta owns your soul now... driving.gif

Tony's ad clearly states it is a "Nick's interior".
Tony only sells the best stuff, and will go the extra mile to make sure the buyer is happy.
rjames
confused24.gif chair.gif

Nothing in the apost stated/suggested that leather was the original material used in these cars. And the last comment was totally barf.gif

rjames
Bump to get the selling of a beautiful interior back on track...
QUOTE(Cracker @ Feb 26 2012, 04:39 AM) *

I'm posting this here for a week or so before moving it to the bird. I've gone down the slippery slope of "track day" equipment - thus the sale.

Nick's Upholstery complete interior in high grade leather. This kit is literally like new at a sliver of the original cost. The seats are heated and come absolutely complete. I have not removed the door panels as of yet and the car is at the race shop - pics can be sent tomorrow of the door panels. There is not so much as a scratch or crease on the seats, panels or armrest.

Included: All are near perfect as pictured in attachments - full leather on all items.
1) Two Seats w/ rails and bases (bolt in ready).
2) Complete Bulkhead assembly w/ center light housing.
3) Center arm rest assembly - plastic base with removable padded inset.
4) Two door panels. Drivers side comes complete with arm rest structure/housing. Passenger side comes with standard armrest.
5) Heated seats installed with Dash or Console mounted control assembly and all factory wiring.

Cost: $2000 + shipping/paypal

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Cracker
The "non-original" interior has sold. beerchug.gif

Thank you all for your support... rolleyes.gif

Tony / Cracker
carr914
Good for you, somebody's going to be happy
racerbvd
As one who is both restoring a 914-6 for concours & building one to enjoy, I must say, that was a sweet package, as T.C. said, some of us build the cars we would have ordered new (if a 5 year old could have collected enough deposit bottles for a 1970 914 evilgrin.gif ) Like I said, I'm properly restoring a matching numbers "six", and that limits the creativity many here have shown, my GT Clone (although not nearly as cool as the project T.C. is selling) has a leather dash going in it (as it is my dream car build) and a suede one will be going into my 76 2.? Now, both dashes started out as OEM, but I have seen a 914-6 that was ordered with full leather. Someone will have a nice car when finished..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.