Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Engman Aluminum Floor Boards
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jim912928
Well, I just installed one of Mark's aluminum floor boards (ordered it last week and he shipped it the next day!). It is a work of art, all I needed to do was transfer over the accelerator pedal stop and the clutch stop (finally got one) and it fit in like a glove....no more flexing with that old piece of #*#) I had in there!

Thanks Mark!

Now my interior is finally done as I made that dash to window covering piece, installed everything on the sub frame...bolted the entire unit back into the car..DONE! (I even got my climate control fan working!).

Tomorrow I put the gas tank back in (had to remove to get the dash out...and put in my front sway bar) and go for a long drive. This will be my first run with front/rear sway bars installed. Can't wait to see the difference.
Engman
Thanks - glad to hear you got the clutch stop - I still gotta get one for the 74LE . The 73 (Daily driver) has one. What I need to find is the rubber piece that goes into the stop. I have thought about making a stop out of metal. May have to do that.

M
Red-Beard
I saw the absolute bomb on this.

Clear plastic CNC cut. Amazing!
machina
can i see one of the alu floorboards installed? I'm interested.

dr
Engman
Aluminum Pedal board look here for more info.

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.