Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: anyone have an old beach cruiser?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Aaron Cox
title says most of it...

would like an old 1 speed beater beach cruiser to restore/hotrod out. a 26" frame etc.. (preferably schwinn...but whatever is cool too)

my goal... Flat Black, White walls, black and red hot rod pinstripes. and ape hanger bars.... happy11.gif maybe a moon eyes seat idea.gif

let me know watcha got in yur garage.

i have 914 parts and cash biggrin.gif
seanery
damn, I wish mine was done, I'd make you drooooool!
Aaron Cox
no yours is a chromed out lowrider wacko.gif ... rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

i'm gonna 'rat rod' my cruiser
seanery
well, since I ordered a paint gun last week I've been thinking suede may be cool
boxstr
Go to craigslist and click on bikes, type in cruiser.
That is the one I would like, black,red wire rims and whitewalls, long and low.
Saw one at the rod run in Seaside oregon this weekend. WOW, huge street show.
Stayed Thursday until Saturday. Next year all weekend.
CCLINCRAIGSSLIST
MattR
It will get jacked in about 15 minutes... college students are smart; they carry bolt cutters in their backpacks.

You could just pimp out a razor scooter smile.gif, or get a long board and carry it into class.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(MattR @ Sep 12 2004, 08:59 PM)
It will get jacked in about 15 minutes... college students are smart; they carry bolt cutters in their backpacks.

You could just pimp out a razor scooter smile.gif, or get a long board and carry it into class.

i have many longboards smile.gif
Elliot_Cannon
My son dragged home one of them three wheelers. You know. The kind you see at Liesure World? Come get it if you want it. Who would steel it?
Cheers, Elliot
Aaron Cox
are the 2 wheels in the front or back?
Elliot_Cannon
The two wheels are in the back. Unless of course you are backing up (which this bike or trike is capable of) then the two wheels would be in the front. Sort of.
cheers, Elliot
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.