Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: O.T. Off Topic topics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tracks914
A month or so back there was an OT thread and some members were suggesting that they be banned or moved or whatever but that this was not the place to be discussing politics.
I was away for three weeks and lost track of the thread and what became of it. I figured some guidelines might come out of it, as it was getting a little out of hand but then again as a believer in free speech I respected everyones opinion. (even if some of them were wrong laugh.gif )
So what became of it? With the election looming I look forward to reading, discussing or debating but if is not to be done here, I can respect that.
Tx
Doug
seanery
basically no religion and no politics...all else is pretty much fair game. smile.gif
redshift
God told me this was going to happen at the last Green Party Convention...

M
tracks914
QUOTE(redshift @ Sep 12 2004, 06:01 PM)
God told me this was going to happen at the last Green Party Convention...

M

LOLOLOLOLOL laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
redshift
Sean, it's ok to talk about owning guns still?

M
tracks914
Is war considered politics? ohmy.gif
Aaron Cox
only if you say that the war was wrong rolleyes.gif
Meredith
QUOTE(acox914 @ Sep 12 2004, 07:41 PM)
only if you say that the war was wrong rolleyes.gif

And I think this is where the thread needs to end. It'll only go downhill from here. wacko.gif

Mer
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(shotgun @ Sep 12 2004, 08:14 PM)
QUOTE(acox914 @ Sep 12 2004, 07:41 PM)
only if you say that the war was wrong  rolleyes.gif

And I think this is where the thread needs to end. It'll only go downhill from here. wacko.gif

Mer

twas the point of the statement. a catalyst for an argument cool.gif IRONY biggrin.gif
Meredith
I know smile.gif
redshift
LMAO! I'll take the bait..

If the war is wrong, should we not kill the people who started it... with ... say... my guns?

smile.gif

Can we just have one thread where we joke about politics?

www.theonion.com

I mean the onion is killing me!

M
swood
I ate some garlic pickles made by our South Carolinian pastor today that just about killed me. blink.gif

Them was gud tho'....
Meredith
QUOTE(swood @ Sep 12 2004, 11:13 PM)
I ate some garlic pickles made by our South Carolinian pastor today that just about killed me. blink.gif

Them was gud tho'....

Sounds like you would be right at home at the Gilroy Garlic Festival, my friend.

Garlic ice cream, anyone?

Mer
redshift
Can you download it?

unsure.gif

M
Meredith
Let me try...

...Nope, didn't work. confused24.gif

Mer
redshift
I've been living for 3 years off of things I download from the internet, but I just ran out of ink.

M
swood
QUOTE(redshift @ Sep 12 2004, 11:28 PM)
I've been living for 3 years off of things I download from the internet, but I just ran out of ink.

M

What do you want for nuthin....rrrrrrrrrrrrrrubber biscuit??

bow bow bow....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.