Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Last 914 Left Today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914Sixer
Well, I helped load the last 914 that I had. Sad to see it go but it I know Chris Foster is going to keep it all original. It was my favorite color combo. Z-green and tan interior with the 2.0 L appearance package. Car was stock with everything but the stabilizer bars. Now to get back to cleaning out the rest of the parts in the garage next week end and closing out 25 yrs of stuff.
carr914
Sorry to see you getting out, I've had many excellent deals with you over the years.

Good Luck in all that you do

T.C.
tod914
Sorry to hear that Mark. You've been an invaluable asset to the 914 community. Thanks for all the help over the years. Don't be a stranger.
EdwardBlume
Keep your hands oily...

All the best, R
913B
All the best, it was pleasure doing business with you.

Best Regards.

Ted

beerchug.gif beer.gif
914Sixer
I will be hanging around for a while yet. Hoping to move on the later mid engine Porsche, a Cayman.
jim_hoyland
Mark,

My thanks also, good luck with future ventures smile.gif
porbmw
Lots to like about Caymans.... smile.gif
Thanks for the help...and all the best.
Ed_F
Sad to see it go, but glad to see you are sticking around smile.gif Caymans are my favorite of the water cooled variety driving.gif
Woody
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Feb 26 2012, 09:36 PM) *

I will be hanging around for a while yet. Hoping to move on the later mid engine Porsche, a Cayman.

Perhaps I'll see you around. I work at the dealership. Let me know if there is anything I can help with.

Jon
Tom_T
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Feb 26 2012, 05:15 PM) *

Well, I helped load the last 914 that I had. Sad to see it go but it I know Chris Foster is going to keep it all original. It was my favorite color combo. Z-green and tan interior with the 2.0 L appearance package. Car was stock with everything but the stabilizer bars. Now to get back to cleaning out the rest of the parts in the garage next week end and closing out 25 yrs of stuff.

Great color combo!

sad.gif ....to see you go from 914s though.
914.SBC
sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.