Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: The Other German Car Event This Weekend
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ThinAir
From the initial reports I've seen, I didn't miss anything at GAF. I was at the Arizona Bus Club's "Jerome Jamboree 14" in Jerome Arizona. We camped with about 300 other VW buses, bugs, etc and had a great time.
ThinAir
Another view with our camp in view
ThinAir
My youngest son kickin' back at our camp
ThinAir
Spent most of the weekend helping this helpless Baja owner do a top-end overhaul on a milk crate with donated, used parts after his engine mysteriously ingested a bolt and washer. He drove it home this afternoon and I met some neat folks so it was a good weekend.
ThinAir
A lucky young lady drove home in this 1967 all-original Sundial Camper that she won in the raffle. She bought $20 in tickets and went home with a bus.
ThinAir
One last view of the camp. The Teener didn't make it this year, but next year it will be there showing off what the straight VW people are missing by not having one of their VW cousins to drive!
ThinAir
Sunrise this morning - I didn't mean to be up this early, but it was sure worth the view!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.