Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Qarl's bright future..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
redshift
I have received intelligence from inside the Kellzey compound, proving that she (the wifey) purchased every egg, loaf of bread, and flashlight within a 300 mile perimeter... before each hurricane..

... before each hurricane.. she's cornered the market.

I have pictures that prove this.

unsure.gif

smile.gif

M
swood
heh wink.gif
Qarl
five loaves
Qarl
plus two loaves
Qarl
plus three packs of hotdog buns
Qarl
And 12 flashlights (plus she has more somewhere else)
Qarl
And she has 5 dozen eggs....

Oh... and there are only TWO of us (plus Hunter).

She's gone MAD I tell you!!!!!
maf914
I picked up a 12-pack of Warsteiner on Saturday, even though Ivan seems to be veering west. I find it comforting to have around anyway! laugh.gif beer3.gif
rhodyguy
flashlights are fine and dandy. batteries are the key. where's the peanut butter?

kevin
Qarl
I asked her why she bought so many flashlights... "In case they go out'," she replied.

Umm... what about just getting more batteries?

"Oh, I bought LOTS of batteries"

Ummm... yes you did....

She has a drawer full of about 150 batteries too!

Peanut butter?? Don't get me started!!!!!
Joe Ricard
This will be a test to see if Mississippi sucks as much as Florida. Spent weekend cutting wood for windows. Need to gas up all the vehicles tonight. and get more gas for generator.
rhodyguy
joe, i noticed this morning the new projected path may give bolixie(sp) some blues. hurricanes, tornados, give me an earthquake every 40 years. karl, your masonry, bomb shelter, concrete block built house should ride it out just fine.

kevin
maf914
Hmmm...

On further review, beer, Canada Dry mixers, Cool Whip, and 150 batteries...

Sounds like a hurricane party! laugh.gif
GWN7
I stocked up too (just in case)....10 2L bottles of Coke from Walmart @$0.96 per....next RUM biggrin.gif
Carl
Qarl,
Putting the brew back in the 'fridge with no cap on the bottle is really bad form unless you'd just gone down the hall to "read the paper".

Carl
Qarl
Carl,

It's an optical illusion. The bottle slot on the front right is empty. Yo are seeing the second bottle back and the cap is in the shadow making it look like it doesn't have one on.

Why would I put a beer back in the fridge if I have to visit the crapper... heck, drinking on the crapper is acceptable in my house.

My son's bathroom has a mini-fridge right in front of the toilet!!!! honest!
redshift
lmao
Qarl
Hey Miles!

See if I share top secret spy photos with YOU anymore!

:finger2:
redshift
It's not like I posted the pics of your pantyhose collection.

rolleyes.gif

M
Carl
It's an optical illusion.

I think the optical illusion is reading the paper in the crapper. Nobody can read with tears in their eyes.

C
redshift
hahahahahahahaha

smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.