Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Name your favorite FLAPS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Ricard
We just had a new store open up down here. O'rielly's So far they are WAY better than Advance and AutoZone. There are actually knowledgeable car guys behind the counter. They can look up parts and find a cross reference and get what you need the next day if it is not carried. AMAZING.
72914S
M&D IMPORT PARTS. Thet never have it but they can get next day. gEE Joe that pix is kinda fuzzy (punny)
Joe Ricard
Nothing fuzzy about it. wub.gif Maybe I need to shrink a better pic for the sight impaired Just love UPS deliveries
Andyrew
Kragen (sp?) is my fav....
72914S
Say I think you have the same UPS driver that I do!
Joe Ricard
Thats cool got to admire a talented computer geek. I guess she gets around.
tat2dphreak
Pep Boys for convienience (normal stuff), O'Riellys for more knowledge... they actually knew what a 914 was and had an altenator in stock... and it was normal altenator price, not porsche altenator price...
Rocky
Local shop out here "Westbay Auto" also has machine shop.

Hope you dont get slammed headbang.gif by Ivan Joe. Does not look good for ya'll sad.gif Good luck.

I love the brown happy11.gif

Tim
red914
heck, i just go to Dino's garage! if he doesn't have it laying around, i must not need it! laugh.gif
maf914
Pep Boys? I'll admit that I do use them for run-of-the-mill stuff but I always wonder where they find their wierd employees. Sometimes I think zombies, but usually I think emergency room type. (A friend of mine who is an emergency room nurse explained to me what that term meant!) laugh.gif
phantom914
QUOTE(maf914 @ Sep 14 2004, 08:49 AM)
..........Sometimes I think zombies, but usually I think emergency room type.  (A friend of mine who is an emergency room nurse explained to me what that term meant!)   laugh.gif

So what does that term mean? idea.gif

As far as PEP Boys, I have been able to find a lot of obscure parts for my experiments and great bargains on non-model specific items there. And the employess have not been any more bizarre than the other FLAPS around here.

Andrew
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.