Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: Left OE Repa 914 Seat Belt
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
gcrotvik
I purchased this belt with a group of other NOS seat belts. When I purchased it, I was unaware that there was a flaw in the belt. I suspect that the belt rubbed on the positioning pin on the back of the belt housing in shipment. The belt is otherwise new and in perfect shape. The part number tag is missing but I have confirmed that it is a left belt. It has an early style B pillar hanger so it must be pre 73 (?). If I were to keep the belt, I would have the hole stitched up with black thread.

Asking $60.00 plus actual shipping and PayPal fee.

Thanks for looking!

Greg
porbmw
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Feb 27 2012, 06:36 AM) *

I purchased this belt with a group of other NOS seat belts. When I purchased it, I was unaware that there was a flaw in the belt. I suspect that the belt rubbed on the positioning pin on the back of the belt housing in shipment. The belt is otherwise new and in perfect shape. The part number tag is missing but I have confirmed that it is a left belt. It has an early style B pillar hanger so it must be pre 73 (?). If I were to keep the belt, I would have the hole stitched up with black thread.

Asking $60.00 plus actual shipping and PayPal fee.

Thanks for looking!

Greg

Hi

I'll take it...
If you can let me know shipping to 98230
Thanks
Paul
gcrotvik
PM sent. Sold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.