Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS/ !.8 Longblock Engine for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jsayre914
I am selling my 1.8 liter engine. I bought it a couple of years ago from another member. It has been stripped of all Fuel injection and Engine Tin. It was running as a daily driver until it began to drop a seat. I will see if I can find a pic of the offending valve seat.

Since I have owned it, I purchased the stock size piston and cylinder kit from AA and installed them, new pushrod tubes, pertronix, one head was rebuilt by Rimco less than 1000 miles ago, it is perfect. The other head was left alone... hence the dropped seat. (If your gettn head work done, DO BOTH SIDES!)

I believe I have the original P/Cs that I can trow in to sweetin the deal.

Engine is sitting in my garage and the offending head has been removed for inspection. It can all be yours for the low price of.....

$200.00
You pick up

York PA
jsayre914
The problem
jsayre914
pm me if you need any more info on the engine.

smile.gif
jsayre914
icon_bump.gif

Anybody need an engine??

I think this is a great deal cause you get one head that was just rebuilt, with all new valves, guides, etc. You also get a set of Pistons and cylinders that have less than 1000k on them. Fresh rings, and the numbers from the last compression test...

The numbers were

#1 130
#2 125
#3 65
#4 130

fix the seat and you should be up and runnin quick, but you will need the tin and the induction.

popcorn[1].gif
914runnow
QUOTE(jsayre914 @ Mar 1 2012, 10:29 AM) *

icon_bump.gif

Anybody need an engine??

I think this is a great deal cause you get one head that was just rebuilt, with all new valves, guides, etc. You also get a set of Pistons and cylinders that have less than 1000k on them. Fresh rings, and the numbers from the last compression test...

The numbers were

#1 130
#2 125
#3 65
#4 130

fix the seat and you should be up and runnin quick, but you will need the tin and the induction.

popcorn[1].gif

Ready to Roll on my end..Cep't I am in Colorado...!! confused24.gif
jsayre914
SOLD !!

piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.