Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy 9/14 eve!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
siverson
Happy 9/14 eve everyone!

Good seeing some of you at the GAF. I was only there Sunday morning.

-Steve
Brando
GAF?

Who, what where when HOW do i get there?
Joe Ricard
If the UPS delivery of my Kumho V700's arive it will be a great day. If this UPS delivery girl is there waiting for signature delivery then well it will be a great evening biggrin.gif
cha914
Wow...Just scheduled a job interview for tomorrow afternoon...looked at the calendar...and it will be on 9/14!!! Must be a sign smilie_pokal.gif

Everyone wish me luck ... if I land this Job, it will mean more money for the teener driving.gif

Thanks,

Tony
Allan
Good Luck!!!!!!! biggrin.gif
MXMARK
Good luck!! I think I will go to the DMV tomorrow. Then go for a drive. Yea!! Mark
TheCabinetmaker
We're having a 9/14 914 happy hour. McNeelys pub for a brew then off to a favorite road. Hope to have at least 6 of cars. Anyone in the area (914 or not), please join us.
Joe Ricard
Did get my tires last night. Kumho V700 size 205/50-15. OMG these tires are wide. going on the rear mounted on EMPI's I think that lowered car is going to need some fender work. side wall is real stiff. should be a real bitch to mount.

Oh and the delivery was FEDEX. Now I need new pictures of hot FEDEX girl too. aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.