Hey guys. Things are just too wild here!

Its almost time to start building the new building and I'm gonna be spending alot of time away from the computer for next few weeks.

With the release of the TI DTM coming, the new building going up, total redesign of the website wity tons of added information and with the R&D there won't be near as much time that I can spend during the day in the office.

Lately I have been coming in later and working, very, very late at night, sometimes till daylight before crashing for 3-4 hours and doing it all over again. Since I can't build this building (we do everything or selves here) at night I have to be more of a human for a while and actually get some sleep. Pretty much for the last 7 years I have averaged 16 HR work days and sometimes hit 20 hours- it gets old after a while.

I will only have time to post answers and comments on my forum on the STF atleast till December when things should slow down just a bit.

We have never been busier here at the shop than we are right now. I picked about the worst possible timing to build a new shop but I work better under pressure than any other time.... Come hang out on my forum if you wanna know whats going on....

PS, I'll drop a link here when Charles and I get the main website all updated-