Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD! F/S firewall air deflectors, hard to find!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cap'n Krusty
One pair of undercar firewall air deflectors. Designed to promote airflow under the car and improve engine cooling, introduced by the factory in 1973. Pretty nice condition, and I may be able to supply the hardware, too. $42, delivered to your door.

.........................................SOLD.............................................

The Cap'n
falconfp2001
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Feb 28 2012, 04:33 PM) *

One pair of undercar firewall air deflectors. Designed to promote airflow under the car and improve engine cooling, introduced by the factory in 1973. Pretty nice condition, and I may be able to supply the hardware, too. $42, delivered to your door.

The Cap'n

I have an early 71, will they work on this? Never seen them before so a PIC would be appreciated.

Thanks

Frank
jimkelly
a pic
falconfp2001
QUOTE(jimkelly @ Feb 28 2012, 06:54 PM) *

a pic

Interesting. I assume it creates turbulence and a low pressure area just to the rear and above that area. which would in turn direct air up and toward the Valve Cover area. Or not.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.