I HAVE THREE ELECTRIC CARS FOR SALE. 1) 1972 Porsche 914 w/5 speed manual trans. Very Good condition in and out. $12000 firm 1974 VW Karmann Ghia w/ 4 speed manual trans. Good condition in and out w/some very minor body rust. $10000 firm 1970 VW Beetle w/ 4 speed manual trans. Good body, paint and interior. $10000 firm. Each car has 72Volt peak DC Motors with twin battery packs. 12 batteries total per car. Each car will cruise at about 60mph with about 60 mile range. Porsche will go a little farther on charge and a bit faster. Chargers included. Charge time is about 8 hours and about $1.00 worth of electricity give or take a few cents depending on how low you run the batteries and what time of day you charge them. (Actually it doesn't cost me anything to charge one up. Boss lets me plug 'em in at work.) It takes about 3 gallons of gas $12.00+ for my MBZ 300 to go 60 miles. If your just running around town or taking short freeway trips these electric cars are the ticket. I tried to load pics taken by my cell but images were too small. Will try to take more pics tomorrow with digital camera weather permitting and load them. Feel free to email me with any questions.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!