Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stainless Fuel lines
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914itis
Can someone post a picture of these 2 lines mounted on the car, I seem to have trouble mounting them properly...

Click to view attachment
jcambo7
Hope this helps!

http://www.tangerineracing.com/stainlessFuelLines.htm
Krieger
The curved part of those short lines go inside the engine compartment just below the battery.
914itis
Thanks all . I have a better idea.
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(Krieger @ Feb 28 2012, 11:48 PM) *

The curved part of those short lines go inside the engine compartment just below the battery.

Not really.
The curved part goes to the rear of the engine compartment. The straight part goes through the engine shelf a couple of inches, below the battery.
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Racer Chris @ Feb 29 2012, 12:31 PM) *

Not really.
The curved part goes to the rear of the engine compartment. The straight part goes through the engine shelf a couple of inches, below the battery.

Chris.. I mentioned it to Ed when he was in Kansas. It doesn't look like that when you look at the lines. It looks like they should go the other way. I installed a bunch of your kits with the lines the other way. It just works better.

Have you thought of putting in a set of installation directions with the kits? biggrin.gif poke.gif
914itis
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Feb 29 2012, 01:40 PM) *

QUOTE(Racer Chris @ Feb 29 2012, 12:31 PM) *

Not really.

Chris.. I mentioned it to Ed when he was in Kansas. It doesn't look like that when you look at the lines. It looks like they should go the other way. I installed a bunch of your kits with the lines the other way. It just works better.

Have you thought of putting in a set of installation directions with the kits? biggrin.gif poke.gif

Any pics of your install?
gothspeed
I need to get a tunnel pair of these asap!! smile.gif
ChrisFoley

I installed a bunch of your kits with the lines the other way. It just works better.

Only for you Clay, only for you. biggrin.gif

We ship a set of instructions with every set. Its not my responsibility to keep track of what people do to their instructions. shades.gif
ejm

Chris.. I mentioned it to Ed when he was in Kansas. It doesn't look like that when you look at the lines. It looks like they should go the other way. I installed a bunch of your kits with the lines the other way.

We still chuckle about that lol-2.gif
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.