Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Fikse FM-10's 9x17
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Bobby Smith
FS 4 Fikse FM-10's 9x17 in very nice condition. 911 bolt pattern. Have Hoosier R-6's mounted. Prefer to sell to someone that can pick up near VA Beach VA. Also prefer to sell with tires mounted. Will consider removing tires and shipping outside of VA Beach. Would make nice track or street setup. Asking $1,595. Buyer pays shipping.
Perfect for 914/6 with flairs. porsche911dude@aol.com for photos
Bobby Smith
Still for sale. Cost over $2,500 for the set new. $1,595 too much? Make reasonable offer. These are top quality lightweight and strong wheels. The best you can buy!
westtexass2k
Posting pictures will help you sell them.

your email address isnt working either I think you missing a "d"
Bobby Smith
QUOTE(westtexass2k @ Mar 10 2012, 01:02 PM) *

Wow, I'm making these hard to sell. LOL I must have been asleep when I posted. E-mail address corrected. Happy to send photos to anyone that e-mails me. I assume most everyone knows what a Fikse FM-10 looks like. Thanks.
Cracker
QUOTE(Bobby Smith @ Mar 11 2012, 03:22 PM) *

QUOTE(westtexass2k @ Mar 10 2012, 01:02 PM) *

Wow, I'm making these hard to sell. LOL I must have been asleep when I posted. E-mail address corrected. Happy to send photos to anyone that e-mails me. I assume most everyone knows what a Fikse FM-10 looks like. Thanks.

What A Fikse FM-10 looks like and the set YOU are selling may be two different things completely...a picture helps validate condition (and therefore spurs interest when they are nice). GLWS!

What size tires? Sorry if you posted that.
hot_shoe914
I assume most everyone knows what a Fikse FM-10 looks like.

I have no clue what they look like and I would likes some 9's for my car but I am too lazy to send an email.
markb
QUOTE(Bobby Smith @ Mar 11 2012, 12:22 PM) *

Wow, I'm making these hard to sell.

Yes, you are.
Bobby Smith
Gee, tough crowd around here these days. Guys, I'm out of town this weekend. My photos of these wheels are on my home PC and to the guy that's too lazy to e-mail me...well I'm sure you're also too lazy to change a set of wheels. I'll post photos here tomorrow if they are not sold already.
Bobby Smith
Photos of wheels here on my Pelican link.
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-911...m-10s-9x17.html
markb
Thank you!
Bobby Smith
Bump Bump Bump. Someone needs these.
westtexass2k
Pm sent
matthepcat
Great deal and excellent wheels.
BIGKAT_83
Here is a set on my 914... maybe this will help

Click to view attachment
Bobby Smith
QUOTE(BIGKAT_83 @ Mar 15 2012, 02:16 PM) *

Here is a set on my 914... maybe this will help

Click to view attachment

BigKat PM sent
BIGKAT_83
PM_sent
Steve
Nice wheels!! I am running FM10 17x8" in the front and 17x9" in the rear. Check out the second picture in my blog under my username.
Bobby Smith
Sold. Great meeting you Bob.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.